Male fertility is determined by the sperm count a man has.
In order for him to be fertile and be able to make a women pregnant your per ml ejaculate should contain more than 20 million sperm cells.
Moreover, the volume of seminal fluid should be adequate.
Reasons for Reduced Sperm Count
Over time, the number of sperms produced by the male body is reduced due to several reasons.
Age – A large number of men experience a drop in their sperm count as they get older.
As you get over 40, your testosterone levels begin dropping and this can affect both semen volume as well as sperm count.
Stress – Extreme stress whether it relates to home or work can take a toll on both your erectile and reproductive health.
Erectile dysfunction, relationship issues, work pressures etc., can all increase stress.
However, you can overcome these problems with the help of some simple relaxation techniques.
Substance Abuse – Drugs like cocaine and marijuana can also result in a low sperm count. Not just this, it can also lead to impotence.
- Frequent ejaculation of semen
- Excessive smoking and drinking
- Physical and mental over-exertion
- Continuous use of anabolic steroids
- Deficiency in zinc
- Prostate gland infections
Simple ways to increase your sperm count
- Increase your zinc intake- Zinc is the most important mineral as far as your semen health and volume is concerned.
- It is worth noting that almost 70% of zinc in your body is contained in semen.
- You lose it with every ejaculation and hence it is extremely important to replenish it.
Foods which are rich in zinc include red meat, oysters, bananas and poultry
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C not only helps increase your sperm count but also helps reduce sperm motility.
- Avoid wearing tight underpants- Though tight underpants do not lead to any sort of erectile problems, they can spell disaster for your sperm health and count.
This is because they tend to increase temperature in your testicles which affect semen production and sperm health.
- Reduce your caffeine intake- Soft drinks and coffee is generally rich in caffeine
- Stop Smoking- smoking lead to erectile problems by building plaque in your arteries and leads to a drop in sperm count.
On top of that,it also damages sperm and lead to infertility in men.
Regular exercise is good for your sperm production since it not only increases blood circulation to the penis and the testes but also helps increase testosterone production.
However, cycling is something you must avoid.
Drink a lot of water
Water keeps your body well hydrated so that you can produce enough semen.
You should drink at least eight glasses of water every day.
Normal Solutions to Increase Sperm Production
- It is advisable to control ejaculation to once in 3 days.
- You should totally avoid smoking and drinking.
- Even a couple of drinks a day are capable of increasing estrogen levels in the body by affecting the liver and reducing the sperm count.
- A few cigarettes a day also lead to reduced sperm count.
- Your food must be balanced and nutritious. The food must be low in fat content but be rich in protein.
Whole grains and vegetables are ideal food. Coffee, steroids, spicy food items, and astringent food must be shunned.
- If you are obese, weight loss is very important, since obesity results in imbalances of testosterone and estrogen levels.
- Regularly undertake exercise, yoga, and meditation to relax body and mind.
- If the problem is due to medical reasons, then natural supplements are a big help to increase semen volume.
- Keep Your Testicles Cool
First and foremost, you must avoid overheating of your testicles.
This is because too much of heat can kill your sperm and reduce semen volume.
Wear a Jockstrap while Exercising
Exercise is great for your semen production. First of all, it assist in increasing blood flow to the testicles.
Secondly, it helps boost testosterone which is the hormone that controls your semen production.
However, you must wear a jockstrap while exercising or playing a sport to prevent any injury to your testicles.
It’s worth nothing that even a single blow to your testicles can hurt you and kill your sperm.
Stress hormones block leydig cells in your testicles and this affects your testosterone production adversely.
A drop in testosterone leads to a drop in your sperm count and semen volume.
Thus, try to manage stress with techniques like yoga, tai chi, meditation, laughter therapy etc.
If you work for 10-12 hours a day, you are likely to have a low sperm count.
Try to get enough rest and sleep after a tiring day so that your body can produce testosterone and sperm more effectively.
Top-notch pills are clinically proven and recommended by doctors too.
They do not have any negative side effects.
Herbal or Natural Semen Enhancers
Such semen enhancers can be a big help.
Not only do they help boost your semen volume but also help increase your low sperm count.
These supplements are a blend of all natural ingredients
A good diet that is rich in minerals and a healthy and active lifestyle can help you increase your sperm-count and fertility.
Besides this, there are some natural semen supplements that can boost both your semen volume and sperm count naturally.
Such supplements are a power blend of herbal extracts, vitamins and minerals that can make you produce and ejaculate up to 5 times more semen with greater force and power.
They can be great for both your sexual and reproductive health.
They not only increase semen volume and sperm count but also increase blood flow to the penis to ensure harder and stiffer erections.
Another advantage of such supplements is that they can make you last much longer in bed.
A good quality supplements are clinically approved and do not have any sort of negative side effects at all.
Such supplements can increase your semen production manifolds within a few months and give a big thrust to your fertility.
Not only this, they also ensure rock hard erections, better staying power and insatiable desire to have sex.
This will add spice to your sex life and I am sure your woman is going to love it.